Surface Mounted Canister tower clock design available in sizes from 15″ to 48″. For 54″ and larger sizes see Style 6600 Larger. Features include:
- Completely weathertight ready to mount to the surface of a wall.
- Semi-flush ring available for recessed mounting.
- 4100K (Soft White) LED Backlighting with 110-277 volt 50/60HZ power supply
- 3200K (Off White) LED backlighting and dimmer options.
- For square see Style 3600.
- Shown with Type “MS” hands and Type “A” dial markings.
- Available with any of our dial markings and hands, or ones of your own design.
- Also available with color-changing RGB LEDs
UL & CUL Listed
Electric Time Company lists its tower clocks under both UL and CUL (Canadian UL) standards.
99B Control required for operation. Sizes 30″ and under available with battery controller.
Additional information available in the documentation tab above.
PART 1 GENERAL
1.01 Section Includes
A. Tower Clock Components and Remote Control System.
B. Related Sections
– Basic Materials and Methods: All raceways, junction boxes, conduit wire to be provided by electrical contractor.
PART 2 PRODUCTS
A. Furnish complete clock system consisting of (N) tower clock and (1) remote control system.
Please specify quantity of clock “N”
B. Manufacturer: Electric Time Company, Inc., 97 West Street, Medfield, MA, USA (508)-359-4396/(800)-531-2562 FAX (508)-359-4482 – https://www.electrictime.com – [email protected]
C. Tower Clock Components
Dial: Single sheet (not pieced) translucent milky-white acrylic.
Finishes: Dial markings to have a matte black finish, case, bezel and hands to have a black polyurethane finish.
Hands: As selected by architect.
Dial Markings: As selected by architect.
Illumination: Backlit with white LEDs and their associated LED drivers.
Movement: Style MI Design. 24VAC drive motor and electronics. 8 second maximum run time. Alternating hall effect switched closed loop minute impulse operation. Composite lubrication free bearing. Single source: Clock and movement to be manufactured by the same company.
Listing: Provide UL 48 listing on clock assembly
Crystal: Provide clear, flat tempered glass crystal.
Case: Aluminum case and bezel.
Style: Style 66XX
Please specify size of clock “XX” (15”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, 48”).
Important: when semi-flush mounting ring required, add the following;
Ring: Provide semi-flush mounting ring.
D. Provide Type 99B-MI automatic reset control;
– IP65 Enclosure – Indoor & Outdoor Use
– Automatically resets clock after power failures.
– Automatically resets clocks for daylight savings time (if required)
– Precision Quartz Time base 4 minutes per year maximum drift.
– Optional GPS – no drift.
– Built in 100 year daylight savings time calendar.
– 2 Line 16 character backlighted LCD display.
– ETL listed to UL 863.
– Power Failure Event logging.
– Standard MI output – 4 clocks maximum standard
– Standard 24VDC RP output -20 clocks maximum
– Sweep Second hand output
– Hour Strike Capability.
– RS-232 and RS-485 output ports
– 24 VAC hour strike output – configurable pulse output
E. Lighting Control
Provide CTRL-ELEC-PHOTO-T15 photoelectric cell to control the illumination.
PART 3 EXECUTION
A. Inspect substrates, supporting items and related conditions, to ensure that they are ready to receive each item, prior to commencement of installation.
B. Install each item at locations indicated on drawings, as detailed, and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.