Standard Tower Control
– Provides 24VAC “Minute Impulse” (MI) Control (clock hands index from one minute to the next)
– Drives 24VDC “Reverse Polarity” (RP) clock movements
– Automatically resets clocks after power failures (resets at 6x speed)
– Automatically resets clocks for daylight saving time (if required)
– Precision Quartz Time Based
– Optional GPS for atomic clock accuracy – requires open sky
– Optional CDMA for atomic clock accuracy – when open sky is not available.
– 10 year replaceable battery backup for time base
– For indoor or outdoor use
– Protected to IP65
– ETL listed to UL 863, Seventh Edition & CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 6-M1984
Westminster Chime & Hour Strike available
Additional information available on the documentation tab above.
99B-OPT board available to provide outputs for other clock system and special applications.
If your controller was purchased without the 2007 daylight saving rules – contact us for a software update.