Surface mounted LED edge lighted tower clock available in 18″ through 54″ sizes. Features include:
UL & CUL Listed
Electric Time Company lists its tower clocks under both UL and CUL (Canadian UL) standards.
99B Control required for operation. Sizes 30″ and under available with battery controller.
Additional information available in the documentation tab above.
PART 1 GENERAL
1.01 Section Includes
A. Tower Clock Components and Remote Control System.
B. Related Sections
– Basic Materials and Methods: All raceways, junction boxes, conduit wire to be provided by electrical contractor.
PART 2 PRODUCTS
A. Furnish complete clock system consisting of (N) tower clock and (1) remote control system.
“N” is the quantity of clocks.
B. Manufacturer: Electric Time Company, Inc., 97 West Street, Medfield, MA, USA (508)-359-4396/800-531-2562 FAX 508/359-4482 – https://www.electrictime.com – [email protected]
C. Tower Clock Components
Dial: Matte bright white aluminum.
Finishes: Dial markings to have a matte black finish, case, bezel and hands to have a black polyurethane finish.
Hands: As selected by architect.
Dial Markings: As selected by architect.
Crystal: Provide clear, flat tempered glass crystal.
Illumination: Edge-lit with white LED illumination concealed beneath the bezel.
Movement: Movement: Style MI Design. 24VAC drive motor and electronics. 8 second maximum run time. Alternating hall effect switched closed loop minute impulse operation. Composite lubrication free bearings. Single source: Clock and movement to be manufactured by the same company.
Certification: Provide U.L. Listing on clock.
Case: Aluminum case and bezel.
Style: Style 60AXX
“XX” above is the diameter of the clock, available sizes are 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42” and 54”.
Important when semi-flush mounting ring required add the following;
Ring: Provide semi-flush mounting ring.
D. Provide Type 99B-MI automatic reset control;
– IP65 Enclosure – Indoor & Outdoor Use
– Automatically resets clock after power failures.
– Automatically resets clocks for daylight savings time (if required)
– Precision Quartz Time base 4 minutes per year maximum drift.
– Optional GPS – no drift.
– Built in 100 year daylight savings time calendar.
– 2 Line 16 character backlighted LCD display.
– ETL listed to UL 863.
– Power Failure Event logging.
– Standard MI output – 4 clocks maximum standard
– Standard 24VDC RP output -20 clocks maximum
– Sweep Second hand output
– Hour Strike Capability.
– RS-232 and RS-485 output ports
– 24 VAC hour strike output – configurable pulse output
E. Lighting Control
Provide CTRL-ELEC-PHOTO-T15 photoelectric cell to control the illumination.
PART 3 INSTALLATION
A. Inspect substrates, supporting items and related conditions, to ensure that they are ready to receive each item, prior to commencement of installation.
B. Install each item at locations indicated on drawings, as detailed, and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.