The Type 99A Clock Controller is a microprocessor based master clock that provides completely automatic control of Electric Time Tower Clock Movements. For newer projects use our Tower Clock Controller Type 99B.
Model Numbers are:
- CTRL-99A-DM (Dual Motored System)
- CTRL-99A-DF (Dual Frequency System)
- CTRL-99A-MI (MI System)
- CTRL-99A-STOP (Stop Controller)
- Automatically resets clocks for daylight saving time (if required)
- Line Frequency Time Keeping
- 10 year battery backup for time base
- For indoor or outdoor use
The 99A control has been replaced by our 99B-OPT, however parts are still available for the 99A control.
If your controller was purchased without the 2007 daylight saving rules – contact us for a chip update.
If your controller displays “batt bad” – contact us for a battery chip (p/n RCM-99A-BATT) update.
Additional information available in the documentation tab above.